Sunday, May 17, 2009

Day 11 - Domingo tranquilo

Today was a nice and quiet Sunday. Exactly what I needed. I had a quick breakfast and sat outside for a while and uploaded my pictures to the internet and finished yesterday’s post on the blog.

Today was Sr. Anni’s day to make lunch. We had fideos (pasta), bistec (beef) and salad.




















Then Solange and I went for a walk in the park down the street (cost $1 per person to enter). Inside it was very nice, there were pony and train rides for the kids, bike rentals and a little lagoon at the top of a hill where you could rent one of those boats you can pedal around in. Today, we just walked around for about an hour, because it was a little cold out and it looked like it was going to rain.





Tomorrow, I begin working at the school (whatever that means). Sr. John Marie is going to take me over there around 10pm. And lunch apparently will be cow's belly. Sr. Justin likes it, Sr. Anni doesn't. I'll give you my verdict tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment